Try sports massage therapy in Galway.
A massage is a non-invasive manipulation of soft tissue. It is used to address the ongoing issue of preventing and limiting sport related injuries.
Massage can also help greatly in alleviating lower back pain and greatly improve range of motion. Also, a massage optimises the capabilities for the physical performance of any sports person.
There is a growing awareness that a complete workout routine includes more than exercise itself. In addition caring for the wear and tear of minor injuries that naturally occur with strenuous movement.
The physiological and psychological benefits of our treatments make it an ideal compliment to a total program. Why not try a sports massage at Tuam Therapy Cenre.
The Benefits Of Massage
What exactly are the benefits of receiving massage.
It is useful for all of the conditions listed below and much more. A sports massage can:
• Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
• Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
• Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
• Increase joint flexibility.
• Lessen depression and anxiety.
• Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
• Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
• It reduces post-surgery adhesions and swelling.
• Reduce spasms and cramping.
• Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
• Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
• Relieve migraine pain.