Sports Massage Galway
Sports massage therapy in Galway.
This is a non-invasive soft tissue manipulation to address the ongoing tasks of preventing and limiting injuries.
Massage can alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
It also optimises the capabilities for the physical performance of any sports person.
There is a growing awareness that a complete workout routine includes not only the exercises itself, but also caring for the wear-and-tear of minor injuries that naturally occur with strenuous movement.
The physiological and psychological benefits of our treatments make it an ideal compliment to a total program.
The Benefits Of Massage
What exactly are the benefits of receiving massage.
Useful for all of the conditions listed below and more, massage can:
• Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
• Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
• Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
• Increase joint flexibility.
• Lessen depression and anxiety.
• Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
• Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
• Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
• Reduce spasms and cramping.
• Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
• Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
• Relieve migraine pain